The ElliptiGO Arc Elliptical Bike
Seldom does a product hit that fine balance of value and fun, that when they do, it’s a sight to behold. This is just the case when it comes to squeezing the benefits of working out with the high enjoyment level you’d normally associate with forbidden activities.
This is because unlike the other models (the 3C, 8C, and 11R), it uses a “compact-stride” architecture– with a circular motion mechanism instead of a longer, elongated version for the other models– that is optimized for exercise more than distance and recreation.
That is not to mean it’s bad— far from it, this is the intention, and is this way by design, because this model is intended for a more robust workout.
As far as exercise machines in a bicycle form factor are concerned, this is among the few standout products that hit the perfect balance of extracting a good fitness routine while having a lot of fun. A way that lets you veritably have your cake and eat it, too.
But don’t take that to mean it harder to use because the model has 8-level gears to allow for a truly enjoyable ride regardless of incline and terrain; it just means that by design, its architecture requires more effort and a slightly different propulsive action for motion.
Who is it for?
Ideally, this model is for users who like biking outdoors and either wish to have an alternative to a standard bicycle ride, or especially those who want to get a twofer: being able to enjoy biking while concurrently working out at the same time, and in such style.
It is also the right choice for those who want to avail of the joys of using an elliptical bike but wishes for the lowest-priced model without sacrificing quality or scrimping on value.
A solid machine built with the quality you’d expect for a premium-priced bike, the ElliptiGO Arc comes with an 8-speed (Derailleur) gear system, which allows for good climbing ability for hills and inclines. It can fit just about any height and size rider, and comes in two colors— black and green.
It is perfectly suited for health buffs as equally as for those with bad knees or hips, and provides for balanced muscle activation due to its compact stride configuration.
This means it provides good movement and pivot ability, while the shorter, more vertical, circular and smaller motion cycle also translates to more resistance levels, more intense exercises, and a better workout witout straining your joints, knees and other parts of your body the way jogging and other machines do.
The ElliptiGO Arc is made for use outdoors. It serves as a replacement for a bicycle (read: for use outdoors) instead of doubling as an indoor elliptical trainer like its other siblings.
What’s more, due to its architecture that is intended to provide a good exercise by way of a compact stride configuration, this ability to provide for a good workout also means it is not ideal for longer distances.
- Great overall value
- Lowest cost in its family
- 8-speed gear
- Superior-quality design, materials, manufacture, and product overall
- Low-impact (superior to running)
- Better full-body workout potential (arguably superior alternative to biking for casual riding and exercise)
- Relief from the spinal, posterior and back problems associated or attributed to prolonged sitting and riding on a regular bike
- Effective workout (superior cardio routine)
- Efficient workout (for the same amount of time and effort as with other activities, you Get more fun and burn more calories)
- Money-back guarantee (30-days)
- Extensive resources and community (videos, groups)
- Works equally well on flat terrain or steeper inclines (hills, etc.)
- Comfortable riding
- An outdoor bike. Does not come with the option for indoor use
- Not ideal for long distance rides
- Steering columns are not foldable
- Heavy, clocking in at about 40 or so pounds
You’ll never expect that puffing hard from such a workout and machine could be as much fun.
The ElliptiGO Arc is made especially for exercising while having such a pleasurable time doing it. It’s a true Combo, 2-in-1 elliptical machine that allows you to enjoy a bike ride in unique upright form, and is especially suited for a workout at the same time.
Needless to say, your cardio will enjoy it, your mind will love it, and your body will thank you for it!