This popular bottle provides you with the fine thermal properties of an insulated vacuum liquid container with the flexible features of a plastic bottle that is lightweight, 100% BPA-free and Phthalate-free, and constructed of durable FDA food-grade approved polyethylene.
The manufacturer has done over 20 years of research and development in improving this bottle to perfection, and its double-walled construction keeps air out and cold in, with foil layers that reflect solar rays that enhance its already robust thermal protection further stores liquids clean and cool for twice as long as regular bottles.
It is dishwasher and freezer safe, and comes in a variety of colors to suit your taste as well as match your bike.
These bottles are designed to last for years, are made in the USA and even come with a lifetime guarantee.
Standard Features You’d Expect, and More Besides
It fits just about any standard bicycle water bottle cage, with a wide mouth that allows you to fit ice cubes in as well as make cleaning easy. It is dishwasher and freezer safe, and comes in a variety of colors to suit your taste or match your bike (or attire).
Keeps Temperature Longer
It is so good at insulating your liquids that if you fill it with water and ice, or freeze it in a freezer prior to biking, you’ll have to beware that after a bike ride, if you’d expect to get hydrated from your liquids the way other sports bottles would, this bottle may still have your water frozen that you’ll need to leave it to melt for a while or warm it a little.
Do note that this is in comparison to other, regular bottles. Naturally anything you keep in the warm sun, including this bottle, will eventually get warmer and warm its contents; that’s just natural. But this product keeps the temperature of its contents very well compared to others; just don’t expect it to last like it has a built-in refrigerator.
In fact, some users report leaving this in their cars or trucks for more than an hour, and it still had a lot of ice left over when they returned.
- Insulated vacuum container ensures keeping your liquids cool
- Constructed with double-walling makes it superior to regular bottles
- Good thermal protection amplifies how it retains temperature (keeps cold liquids cool, and hot ones hot for a good long time, not too long, obviously, but better than other bottles).
- Design looks gorgeous
- You can buy parts (cap) separately
- Fits automobile carriers
- Spill proof
- You can clean it throughout, including the nozzle
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable. Some users report their bottles getting run over by automobiles or trucks on the road, and while most bottles would naturally break, this one didn’t. In fact, some say it also returned to its original form.
- Some inconsistency in quality. While most users swear by it, a small but loud percentage of users have complained about their bottles leaking, particularly where the cover meets the bottle, especially after more than month of use.
- Fits standard bottle holders and cages for bikes, but may not fit some bicycle water bottle holders
- It doesn’t sweat on regular cool contents, and designed not to do so, but there are some reports that the bottle may still undergo notable sweating from condensation, especially during hot weather and very cold contents, but this may simply be physics rather than a product quality issue
- Don’t expect it to be transparent
Overall, a classy looking bottle that is as tough as it looks beautiful. It isn’t perfect but superior to other sports bottles in quality, durability, flexibility, and most of all, its ability to keep the temperature of its contents. It has features that alone would have been enough to contain the heat or coolness, but together are multiplied by layer upon layer of additional insulation features (raw materials, superior thermal insulation, double walling), and other things that you’d normally expect from an expensive coffee holder but comes standard on this product.